SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Hair Treatment Mask is designed for those who regularly colour, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. It acts like a deep conditioner, strengthening and building resilience to chemically processed, brittle or damaged hair.
The Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Fair-Trade Shea Butter from Ghana are natural and effective ingredients that support hair's elasticity and reduce breakage, leaving hair soft, manageable and shiny. Peppermint Oil helps invigorate the scalp for a tingling experience.
How to use? For best results, first use shampoo from the same range. Then apply a generous amount of the product, paying particular attention to hair ends. Comb through for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes, or leave it for up to 30 minutes without heat. Rinse thoroughly.
This hair mask contains only goodies - NO sulphates, silicones, parabens, phthalates or mineral oils. SheaMoisture products are powered by sustainably sourced, trusted ingredients and never tested on animals. Try other hair products from the range: Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner.
SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and home-made beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912.
We honour her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. Every purchase of SheaMoisture products powers the Community Commerce model that invests in our communities.
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Hair Treatment Mask restores strength and resilience to chemically processed, brittle or damaged hair
- This deep conditioning mask nourishes hair with ultra-moisturising and nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter and stimulating Peppermint
- SheaMoisture delivers the perfect deep conditioner for those who regularly colour, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky or wavy natural styles
- The rich formulation leaves damaged hair soft, manageable and shiny and the peppermint invigorates the scalp, leaving a tingling sensation
- All SheaMoisture hair treatment products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free and with every purchase, you show support of our mission to reinvest in our communities
- SheaMoisture products, like this deep conditioning hair mask, contain only natural goodness: NO sulphates or silicones
How to use
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the strengthening masque from root to ends. Pay particular attention to hair ends. Comb through for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes. May be left on hair for up to 30 minutes without heat. Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* **, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Husk Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Caramel, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Acetum, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dextran. Ingredients correct at time of publication. Always check the packaging for latest ingredient list.
Shipping is available worldwide.
Shipping within the UK
- Same day delivery
Available for postcodes within Birmingham, UK and surrounding areas
- Next day delivery
Orders must be placed before 12pm, Monday - Friday
- Standard delivery
Delivery between 2-4 working days
Shipping to Europe
- Standard delivery
Delivery between 5-8 working days
Shipping to Rest of World
- Standard delivery
Delivery between 7-10 working days